Hello + welcome to the shop! We hope you find a little something that speaks to you. All the juicy details are below, but you can always email us at email@example.com with your questions – I (or my creative assistant extraordinaire) will be happy to help you. Also, be sure to check out the FAQ page for more information.
* We accept all major credit cards as payment.
* We are unable to accept money orders or checks at this time.
* We like to keep things simple over here, so we charge a flat rate of $5 for shipping no matter how much you order (so, fill up your cart!).
* Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping. However, our shipper is super efficient, you will likely get your order on time!
* All orders are carefully packaged and shipped once payment has been confirmed. We typically ship once a week.
* All orders are shipped via USPS, First Class mail/Parcel Post unless it’s an original painting (we ship those via Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation).
* Please be sure your shipping address is correct as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the package has been returned to us for any reason (unless we mistakenly shipped it the incorrect address, of course).
* Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email letting you know your package has been shipped. All packages receive a tracking number via the postal service. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
At this time, we are unable to process international orders. However, Garden Gallery has a large selection of Kelly Rae products and is happy to ship internationally. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org should you choose to place an international order.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Although we cannot offer refunds, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange. Please email us within three days of receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss the details. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items. Also, we cannot accept returns on dated items, such as calendars + datebooks. Thank you!