I’ve stumbled upon some awesomeness lately, and wanted to share the link love with you. Also, I have a few obsessions lately that I wanted to share, too. Everything from clothes to books to ecourse and more. ENJOY!
* People, I’ve discovered the basics collection at H+M. The long tank undershirts, the jersey long sleeved T’s that are as long as tunics. Oh my, where have I been? I will be heading to the mall more often, just because of you, H+M. And your kid clothes? Who knew? They are ADORABLE!
* And not to get too personal, but Natori bras? Hello, best wardrobe decision I’ve made in years.
* This documentary about The Big Flip is right up our ally and looks at our exact family situation.
* Netflix has me totally sold on their exclusive shows. I DEVOURED House of Cards and Orange Is The New Black and now I’m waiting on pins and needles for the new seasons of both shows.
* John and I loved So You Think You Can Dance this season. It’s our one show that we DVR and watch together. I cry often while watching that show. The dreams, the talent, the vulnerability of putting oneself out there. Makes my heart swell.
* Still obsessed with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I’m even following via Instagram. What is wrong with me, people?
* My friend Flora’s painting e-course starts soon. Isn’t the trailer beautiful? I adore Flora, love her book, and had a transformative experience learning from her. She has a gift for helping others – no matter how experienced they may or may not be with paint – find their flow with paintin. Cannot recommend her painting e-course enough. You can learn all about here. Class starts Sept 30th!
* Lacy is leading a 10 day sugar detox online course/challenge. For those of you who have been considering a challenge like this, I can’t think of a better guide than Lacy to walk you through it. Starts Oct 1st!
* Um, hello gorgeous magazine. Amulet: A field guide for living wise. You had me at ‘field guide.’ This publication could not be more gorgeous, friends.
* This article about a mama collaborating with her 4 year old to make awesome art made my day.
* True’s obsessed with The Press Book. A dear reader told me about this book last year and it continues to be one of his favorites. I think it’s one of the most adorable and interactive kid books out there.
* I’m loving these new shoes we bought for his growing feet. Other than these Keens, they are the only non-stride rite shoe that will fit his super duper fat and adorably chubby feet.
* Another friend told us about these amazing + wooden marble runs. We’re thinking of investing in one for his 3rd birthday. I can see him loving these! I’m always on the look out for cool wooden/inventive toys. You have favorites? Please share!