evidence that i am delirious. and 24 weeks pregnant.
running through my mind today:
1. i think it’s time i buy some preggo jeans. and bras. and shirts. i cannot go another day wearing my old clothes.
2. we have to move out of this temporary furnished tiny apt on sunday. that means a) time to pack and b)time to figure out WHERE you’re going to go. hotel, maybe?
3. don’t forget, you’re turning 35 years young next week. what kind of cake do you want?
4. i seriously need more protein intake
5. you are slacking on prego yoga. get to it, lady.
6. i wonder if we’ll be able to move into our house by aug 1st? sure hope that’s enough time to settle in before having a baby. but man, those walls are coming together nicely. i can’t wait to see the kitchen and the attic and and and. what colors do you want to paint the inside walls? what about the back porch? you really need some stairs off the back door.
7. seriously can’t wait to go to the oregon coast on tuesday. needing a change of scenery, for sure.
8. i liked iron man 2. i really did.
9. they say it’s going to be sunny this weekend. do you really believe the weatherman?
10. speaking of weathermen, i hope the bachelorette kicks the weatherman to the curb. he’s creepy.
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.