- We accept all major credit cards as payment.
- We are unable to accept money orders or checks at this time.
- Please note that we are an intentionally small team and we are unable to offer expedited shipping.
- We typically ship two times a week. All orders are carefully and lovingly packaged by a very small team of joyful women. Lots of good energy goes into packaging your goods.
- All orders are shipped via USPS with tracking provided for USPS Priority mailings.
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for any additional postage required to re-ship the order if the package is returned to us due to an incorrect address given during checkout.
- Once your order has shipped, we’ll send you an email letting you know your package is on its way. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
At this time, we are able to process international orders from Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK.
Refunds on prints, stickers, greeting cards, and patches
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Although we cannot offer refunds, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange. Please email us within three days of receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss the details. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items.
Refunds on made to order items (tshirts, mugs, and more)
Because of the nature of our made-to-orders items (they are printed / created / made just for you), we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these products unless the item arrives damaged. We always make this clear on these product pages. Email firstname.lastname@example.org shoud you have any q’s. We’re here to help!
Huge thanks for your continued support of my work. I am unendingly thankful for the opportunity to make a living creating art. It’s been my life’s wildest dream, complete with ebbs and flows, triumphs and learning curves, but most importantly gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. Thank you…
Join The Possibilitarian Newsletter and get a 20% coupon!
When you subscribe, you'll also get weekly-ish notes full of joy & inspiration.
"*" indicates required fields