Alignment over hustle (Moroccan Series)
$24 – $37
I have learned so much these last many years about how to release the hustle energy and trade it in for something that feels softer, more beautiful. I’m not trading in impact. I’m just trading out intensity at the expense of my wellbeing.
I’ve learned to ask myself “at what cost are you saying yes to this idea/dream/commitment?” And only if it’s a HECK YES does it make the cut. And then the next question is “how can I do/birth/dream this into being in a way that is sustainable for my health, for my family’s health? How can I bring an intentionally feminine approach (intuitive, flow, seasonal) vs masculine (prompt, strict, rigid) to its creation? What would FEEL good?”
Alignment over hustle. Faith over fear. Yes yes yes.
- Printed on high-quality Epson Matte paper using high-quality archival inks.
- Prints come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Your print(s) will be packaged with backing board inside a compostable eco-friendly cellophane slip and mailed in a flat envelope for protection.
- Large format prints will be carefully rolled into a sturdy mailing tube.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Frame and mat that you may see in images are not included.
- All rights reserved. Usage, reproduction, or altering of artwork is not permitted without permission. Each piece of artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by copyright law.
Hello + welcome!
Hey there, I’m Kelly Rae Roberts
Before I was an artist, I was a social worker. And then at the age of 30, I started playing with paint, and everything about my life changed. Today I'm passionate about making meaningful art while helping other women explore their creativity, nourish their souls, and build thriving creative businesses.
I live in a tiny town named Sisters, Oregon with my husband John, our son True, and our two English Bulldogs, Lulu Butter Butterbean and Amelia Apple Bottoms. I deeply believe that anything is possible, one small and brave step at a time.
Let's be friends on Instagram (I love it there!)