So many great classes and ecourses happening at the moment. Here are a few I want you to know about:
– Andrea’s ecourse on how to teach ecourses starts soon. All the details are here. Andrea is a dear friend of mine and one heck of a teacher. I’ve been learning from her for years! If you want to create an ecourse but you’re not sure how, this course is for you!
– My old business partner and friend Beth Kempton of Do What You Love has taken over our originally co-authored business course called The Business Soul Sessions, and it starts May 11th. For those of you who have been following me a long time, you’ll remember (or may have even taken!) this course. Beth has revamped it and is relaunching it under the Do What You Love umbrella. Friends, this course is a life changer. Totally worth the investment and will change the way you run your biz. Take a look!
Lots of fullness around here lately. And I’m excited to share a few things:
– Ahhhhhh! Above is a sneak peek of something super exciting I’ve been working on. More news coming soon!
– I’m super excited that I’m heading to the UK (first time!) to be a panelist at the Make Art That Sells event with Lilla Rogers (a huge mentor to me). Come join us as this will be an extraordinary one day event.
– I’m honored to be one of the Alchemists in Beth Kempton’s Alchemy series that runs from April 27 to May 3!! I’m joined by some amazing, inspiring folks for this interview series and I’ll be doing a live Twitter chat this Friday from 10-11amPST while my video interview runs live. Click over here to learn more about it!
– I recently launched an exciting Gratitude Partner/Affiliate program for those who have purchased my ebook, Flying Lessons: Tips + Tricks To Help Your Creative Biz Soar. If you’ve ever purchased this book, check your email for more information about joining the program and earning $50 each time you refer someone! Super thrilled to finally be able to offer this.
– Delighted to have an article in the latest issue of Where Women Create Business. It’s about about burnout – something that is inevitable and also a big teacher for all of us.
– And finally…..
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed. Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore their creativity, nourish their souls and build a thriving creative business.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.