– for the rare morning when True sleeps past 6am
– for all of my mom’s help and Greggie’s endless play with True + Bella
– for the way John takes care of us
– for new websites and loving it so.
– for long hot, hot baths in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping
– for old friends forgiving my carelessness
– for almost zero travel plans for the rest of the year
– for my new love of loose tea made french press style
– for being witness to other people standing in the center of their gifts and serving those gifts up to the world for our taking, our nourishment, our inspiration, our transformation. There is nothing more inspiring or moving to me than being witness to another who has found their truth, is living that truth, and offering it up for another in the spirit of serving, inspiring, changing peoples lives. This is exactly how I felt while at her concert recently – in total awe of her talent and her offerings and so honored to have been transformed by her music, her gift.
Come join us for a life changing, business growing, joy jumping experience! It all starts 8/7/11. Don’t miss it! This will be the ONLY time I offer this popular ecourse this year...see you there!
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.