At the start of each week in The Possibilitarian Wellness Tribe, we journal our weekly WHY, our weekly GOALs, our PLAN to make it happen, and our weekly MANTRA.

The ritual of it is grounding, and useful. I find that having a plan is 80% of my wellness work. Showing up is the other 20%.

What started out only a few weeks ago, the Wellness Tribe is changing my life. I. Am. Not. Kidding. I am astonished at how loving the accountability is. How self-compassion is front and center. How people aren’t giving advice, but rather simply witnessing the ebb and flow of making wellness a priority. I love that everyone determines their own goals. Sometimes the goal is simply REST. Sometimes it’s to SWEAT. Sometimes it’s to meal prep.

All I know is that I love being in community over there, in the virtual, but oh so real, space of The Possibilitarian Tribe.

PS: Many of you have been following my personal wellness journey (soul care! self-compassion! healthier food choices! fitness!) over the years, most recently my physical fitness journey. These practices have changed my life, and I know – deeply deeply know – that we can love our bodies (mind, body, and spirit) with conscious and intentional care, one small move at a time.

If you’re feeling the call toward deepening or expanding your own wellness path, consider joining my Possibilitarian Wellness Tribe. It’s a weekly wellness sisterhood rooted in loving accountability, check-ins, ideas, and inspiration to keep you inspired and motivated to keep showing up for yourself in small and big ways.

Use code KRRwellness for 15% off at checkout!

Come join us. Your wellness sisters are waiting.

Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!

Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.

Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.

Don't want to miss a post?

Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Recent PostsRecent Posts Flower

Closing Marigold + True

Closing Marigold + True

  Dear friends, Many of you have been following along in my journey of becoming a Shopkeeper when I opened Marigold + True last year. (For those of you interested, you can read more and see photos about tha journey over on Instagram via #kellyraegetsaretailshop)....

read more
NEW Fabric Collection: Be The LIght

NEW Fabric Collection: Be The LIght

  Hi friends! I'm excited to announce my next fabric collection with Benartex. We're calling it the Be The Light collection and I'm loving it! Let me share the patterns with you....     I super love the color palette and the mix of flowers and winged...

read more
The words that changed my life (and still do!)

The words that changed my life (and still do!)

(NEW art, available here in a variety of sizes) These wise words and questions changed my life 16 years ago when I decided to become a working artist. I had no idea what I was doing, and I had no idea of what was to come, but I did know what was calling me and what...

read more

Explore the Blog Categories