(new print available here
, original sold)
– Moments when parenting doesn’t feel so unrelenting, when calm and quiet surround
– Arriving home from our trip to tulips blooming everywhere, including our front yard. John went a little nutso planting bulbs but totally worth it. Love.
– Candy corns
– A certain someone
helping me organize my facebook pages last night. I now have one totally private, personal facebook page for close/old friends/family only and one totally public facebook page
for all things biz, updates, and chatting with you guys! Best of both worlds. I’m a happy girl.
. I cannot get enough. My favorite social networking thing ever, especially because it’s pure inspiration and eye candy without anything business related at all.
– Considerate, thoughtful people. I am surrounded by them and I am learning a lot about how to be more considerate by paying closer attention to other people, what they love, what they don’t, what they mostly need, what delights them. I would not consider myself a naturally considerate person but I want to be. Practice, practice…
– Doing silly anything to make our little guy laugh. Above is Gran Gran doing her napkin head thing that works like a charm.
– Be awoken with good ideas and reaching over to write them down. I hope this never stops.
(print available here
. original sold)
-That feeling that there is purpose in everything, that we are right where we need to be, that there are no mistakes, especially when creating – just happy accidents waiting for us to mine them for gold.