other recent discoveries:
– seriously loving this new creative workbook by artist katherine dunn. quarry seems on fire lately with their books – really fun to see.
– john surprised me with these amazing green boots and i wear them constantly!
– i’m loving this local artist’s work. hoping to meet ms betsy walton some day here in portland.
– loved every single thing in their showroom in atlanta. and this one too.
– loving that trader joe’s is carrying a few kelly rae greeting cards! we are big trader joe shoppers in our house.
– seriously loving diapers.com. i mean, really. it’s the best gift ever to order baby necessities today and have them delivered (for free!) on our doorstep tomorrow.
– really loving the line-up for fall’s squam art workshops – lots of artist pals teaching and it makes me want to go (bad).
– currently crushing on serena and i want to be a farm chick just like her.
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.