there’s something funny going on. i have stumbled upon kelly after kelly, all in just about 24 hours. i think it means something. good luck, maybe?
1. my name is kelly, of course.
2. i had dinner with a new friend whose name was kelly
3. our server’s name was kelly
4. i bought shipping supplies from a wholesale warehouse called Kelly Supply
5. a woman name Kelly asked me to apply for an emerging artist program in San Fran
6. finally, a friend of mine sent me and email and the very last line read, “ps-have i ever mentioned to you that my brother’s name is Kelly?
how silly is that? things are looking up here. lots of social dates with new friends – all of them are folks that know someone i know on the east coast. i love networking. it seems we’re quite busy these last couple of days. i still feel some sadness here and there, but mostly i feel light and breezy, like possibility floating my way. i’m waiting for a job offer from a hospital up the road. fingers are crossed.
i have finally posted originals up for sale on Etsy (link is on my sidebar) and prints will be up this weekend. thank you to everyone for their support. i feel wrapped in it. and it feels amazing.