This is my view from our kitchen sink. I love coming to this spot early in the mornings, filling up the tea kettle with water, lookout out and taking a moment to breathe it all in in gratitude.
I wanted to share some recent things that have caught my eye lately…things I’d love for you to know about:
– the scenes from this wedding took.my.breath.away.
– My friend and co-partner of Hello Soul Hello Business, Beth Nicholls, along with mega talent Rachael Taylor, just launched the world’s first online magazine dedicated to surface pattern design. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a more beautiful magazine cover! Be sure to check it out. Love these girls and all that they are inspiring in the world.
– One of my bestie artist friends, Mati Rose and her good friend Willo (also amazing) have teamed up to offer up an ecourse called Reconnect: Get Unstuck + Find Your Magic. I am loving the premise of this course and will most definitely be signing up. Yes indeed.
– Sadly, I had no idea that PTSD resulting from birth trauma was such a controversial topic. I am inspired by people like Liv and the woman who wrote this informative article are voicing up, telling the truth, and expanding awareness. I so wish I had known about these resources when I was struggling with it myself.
– Loving this new site I discovered that is all about making stuff with kids. Love!
– Totally crushed out on her and her informative, inspiring site.