(cover of october issue of underwired
magazine – a KY magazine all about women, their creative pursuits and passions. thank you, underwired
! ps – image available as print right here
lots going on over here. just when gina left, my friend brene arrived for a quick visit (so fun). and now i’m getting ready to head out to teach at the be present retreat
with andrea and liz tomorrow! i’m really looking forward to this retreat and being back in manzanita oregon with a bunch of inspired, creative souls.
i’m in a major list mood….so here we go!
* digging seattle, big time. and their
chowder. i could eat soup inside a breadbowl everyday of my life and be content.
* it’s cold here in the norhtwest. cold. heat is on, always.
* loving the arm warmers that have come out. and the scarves.
* on the hunt for super flavorful tea like tazo’s sweet wild orange tea.
* totally digging this
* loving every piece of art inside this shop
. all of it.
* totally in love with this sheep painting by eli halpin
that i bought recently:
* also really in love with this elephant wall canvas that jen mercede
gifted to me recently (major squealing involved):
i’m loving fall. everything is changing and i love how that happens. i’m a seasons girl. this is my first true autumn back in the northwest since 2005 and i’m milking it for all it’s worth. yes, i am.
* it’s official: i’ll be offering a range of online workshops in early 2010. couldn’t be more excited. stay tuned! and be sure to sign up for the newsletter (link above) if you want to stay informed.
* check out my latest article in the current issue of Somerset Life
– i write about Lovebomb and the importance of being seen, really being seen.
are back. totally love these and they’re perfect for gift giving!
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.