(they’re old gringos – love their boots)
– that taking chances + embracing adventure bring a lot of sequels + joy. these boots scream adventure.
– that we become more of ourselves when we purchase and surround ourselves only with things that we are absolutely in love with. this is true for house decor, clothing, and on and on. john taught me that. don’t buy anything unless you’re in love with it. the rest is just filler. so true!
– that what you loved as a child still rings true today and that play is oh so important
– that a YEE-HAW every now and again is totally necessary
– that freedom feels like the releasing of heart, of ideas, of dreams, of expression, of wearing artisan cowgirl boots.
– that you can still rock these boots while being a thirty something year old mom who barely has time to get dressed