(whidbey island sunset)
it’s love thursday
and i am so feeling love’s stamp this week. i’ve been so inspired these last several days….i wanted to share some link love with you:
1. you guys have raised over $5000 for megan
this week!! i am in awe. thank you over and over again to everyone who donated, sent her notes of kindness, and spread the word. the chip-in fund will remain up until august 1st so it’s not too late to help (if you can). i am beyond proud of our community….truly.
2. friends andrea + jen launched mondobeyondo.org last week. it’s an e-course on dreaming big, and i couldn’t be more inspired. the first session has sold out but head on over to their gorgeous website
to sign up for the next session. they’ve been working on this for months and it’s a doozy of good thing.
is making me sooooo happy with their new arrivals. their dresses make me feel incredibly sassy. love….
4. jen lee’s fortunes
arrived in my mailbox last week and i promptly freaked out at how incredibly good
it was (i sent an email to several girlfriends about it – i never
do that). this girl’s writing talent blows me away. and fortunes
is full of the kind of poetry that will make your heart leap and your spirit settle in with the stuff that really matters.
5. this isn’t really an inspiring link (no link at all, actually), but i just want to say how much i’m loving so you think you can dance. and how much i was enjoying the bachelorette (ed?). summer tv. the best.
6. thank you for all the new website love! between blog/twitter/facebook/email comments (we live is such a crazy tech time, no?), i’m flying high over it and happy to have all that work done. there are still a few tweaks to work out (thanks for pointing them out:)….but we’re almost there.
7. loving all the excitement going on over at shutter sisters
– i visit this site every single day for shutterbug inspiration, but it’s so much more. speaking of photo inspiration, i recently discovered the flickr blog
. oh my…..fantastic!
8. and lastly, i was sooooo inspired by the movie 500 days of summer
. go see it. yes indeed. i haven’t loved a movie this much since juno.