i’ve been tagged by my pizza loving, talks to grass, friend tonia to list 7 quirky things about myself. here it goes:
1. the most relaxing thing in the world for me is to snuggle up with john while he lightly rubs and massages my arms. is that weird?
2. i was a serious tomboy growing up. i think my inner girly girl has been making up for lost time ever since.
3. i can’t fall asleep unless there is fan lightly blowing towards me.
4. i like silence. though i love music, i can’t have it on at all times. i like long periods, sometimes days, of silence. in the house. in the car. everywhere. i especially have an aversion to background noises, like the tv.
5. i embarrass myself on a regular basis, like the time i phoned the local branch of Edward Jones Investment Services and asked to make an appt with Edward Jones himself. i’ve also been known to accidentally leave all my groceries behind at the store only to then drive all the way home, get out of the car, go into the house, and walk into the kitchen before realizing what i had just done! seriously though, what’s really quirky about all of this, is that i’m not a total flake. really, i am not. i’m quite professional, actually! i like to say that i’m well-rounded.
6. i went to 7 different school for grades 1-7. once i entered 7th grade, i held on to my friends and haven’t let go of them since.
7. i have no idea how to cook.
i tag the following 7 folks to list 7 quirky things about themselves.