* spent a whole day with leigh (aka curly girl) while she was in town for a product signing. totally adore her. we ate and chatted and roamed all day long and it was total bliss. wish she lived closer.
* been working a lot over here on all sorts of new artwork, product stuff, website stuff. sometimes i step outside of my vision for a moment and realize that i am running a full on small business over here. it’s a busy busy life and i absolutely love it. feeling really thankful for Dani (lovely studio asst) and for all the supports that help me do what i do.
* did i tell you that i’m going to hong kong next month? i am going to hong kong next month! i can’t wait to tell you why and how i can’t to meet some very special people. while there, i’ll be attending a traditional chinese wedding!
* had dinner last nite with my new friend, alicia. we had southern comfort food at the screen door and closed the place down with our forever chatting. i really like alicia. i have a new friend crush on her, still.
* my parents arrive from florida today. i can barely wait for them to see how much he’s grown. i imagine lots and lots of grandparent snuggles this week for baby true.
* front yard restoration has begun! trees have been planted. bushes have been pulled. and off we go!
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.