It’s hot this week, ya’ll. And I’m loving this dress by Tulip Clothing.
Ways I’m planning to nurture my soul this week:
* Painting in my tiny studio
* Wearing my joy
* Waking up slow
* Taking my time as I move about my day
* Working on choosing self-kindness at every turn
* Letting a lot go, including timelines that just aren’t sustainable to a life of wellbeing
* Sitting in nature, even if it’s just on my backporch surrounded by plants 🙂
* Snuggling with Amelia, Lulu, John, and True.
* Reading the latest Oprah magazine
* Convos with dear friends
* Delight in the tiniest of delights
I’d love to have you join me for Wear Your Joy, a 30-day email course for people who want to get dressed in joy.
Details here. Use code KRRjoy for 15% off at checkout!
Let’s make the call of your heart visible – and wearable.
Hi, I’m Kelly Rae Roberts! Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint, and everything changed.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.