I just published this month’s Art Date With Kelly Rae and I thought I’d give you a quick update about what’s included this month. I’m IN LOVE with this offering and I’m loving the community of Art Dates as well. Please know you are welcome to join us anytime!
Here’s what’s included this month (so. much. goodness.):
- A painting video of me creating a painting from start to finish (see photo below for the painting!)
- An exclusive video sneak peek of my new fabric collection that will arrive in stores later this year
- A personal video update on what’s coming up for me in business and creativity
- A video conversation with one of my dearest creative friends, Lynzee Lynx
- A video of me sharing my a few of my favorite things, including plant-based skincare and more
- A video of John and me in our kitchen making plant-based milk (and hummus!) together
- A music playlist of a few of my fave tunes
(The painting I made this month during Art Dates)
Monthly Art Dates With Kelly Rae
PACKED WITH EXCLUSIVE HEART-LED CREATIVITY + CONVERSATION + SO MUCH MORE
Like a super fun art date at my studio – but virtually, of course!
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.