3 days until my new studio space gets YOUR creative energy!
Art Dates with Kelly Rae begins in just a couple of days on Sept 1st. I’m crazy excited about it. I thought I’d give you a couple of peeks of my new studio space now that we’ve moved in and settled.
It’s simple, clean, and ready for connection and all the brave exploration that comes with showing up at the table and making some art DESPITE allllll the resistance that shows up.
In a creative rut?
Just want to show up to your creative practice more consistently with a group of kindreds doing the same? Art Dates is for you.
Inspired by art dates I have with my friends in real life (imagine painting while chatting while listening to music while eating delicious snacks while sharing your current obsessions (“OMG, have you seen this book/movie/cowgirl boots?!”), I’ve created the online version of the same thing.
Art Dates with Kelly Rae features:
- One new painting video, every month
- Art Supply love and tutorials
- One video with exclusive KRR studio life updates, every month
- One recorded video convo with my art friends, every month
- One video where I share what products I’m loving (books, shows, makeup, etc), every month
- One new music playlist, every month
- One plant-based recipe video featuring my husband, John
- And MORE
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.