(Shop new prints here)
“Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.” -E.B. White
5 ways I’m practicing looking out for the presence of wonder this week:
- I’m pausing. This morning when I was in a lengthy outside line at the bagel shop, I allowed myself to get lost in the lives and sounds of the birds around me.
- I’m looking. Always looking for hearts, ya’ll. I found the one above in a tree stump.
- I’m noticing and saying a mini prayer of thanks for that gorgeous flowering weed and all of my amazing indoor plant babies.
- I’m stopping my kiddo mid sentence so I can capture his essence at this age (10!) with my camera.
- And I’m allowing my inner 10 year old self to come paint her doodles and marks on a grown canvas with grown up paints.
Tell me what’s rocking your wonder-filled world. I’d love to know!!!
Hi, I'm Kelly Rae Roberts!
Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint and everything changed.
Now I’m a full-time artist, author and Possibilitarian, who helps women explore and nourish their creative souls.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.