I think it’s important that we create clearings sometimes so that we can make room for more of what we want to invite in.
I think it’s why so many of us have the urge every now and again to purge our belongings or simplify our lives. What we’re really doing is decluttering our hearts so that we can make space for what feels essential for the next season. And sometimes – most of the time – that requires us to let go of really beautiful things so that we can create something even better, more nourishing, and more aligned with where we’re going. This is true in life, on the canvas, and it’s also true in business.
As an entrepreneur, our offerings serve a beautiful purpose, sometimes for many many years. And we have to discern when it’s time to trust the process of letting them go so that we can make room for more magic, wonder, and awe.
In recent months, I have gained clarity on what the next season holds for my business and what I’d like to offer more of, and less of. One thing I know for sure is that I want to create NEW courses – both online and offline – that are more rooted at the intersection of creativity, spirituality, and purpose. For many years now there has been a significant shift in my personal intersection of these three things, and I’m ready to share more.
And so……in order to make a beautiful clearing for which these new offers to drop in, I’ve decided to retire both of my flagship painting courses, Hello Soul Hello Mixed-Media Mantras and Spirit Wings.
To those of you who have taken these classes:
Over the years, thousands and thousands of you have joined in. THANK YOU for showing up on the canvas with your hearts, your vulnerability, your TRUST. And thank you for creating such a loving, vibrant creative community. You will always have lifetime access to the classrooms and the Facebook groups.
To those of you who haven’t taken these courses, here’s what you need to know:
1. These courses will no longer be available to purchase after Sept 12th . Once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. You have until Wednesday, Sept 12th to join the classrooms and community, both of which you will have instant & forever access.
2. Each course is made with deep intention. In Hello Soul Hello Mixed-Media Mantras, I’ll help you create a mantra (or two, or three, or four) that speaks to your soul, and then we’ll paint them into life using my beloved (and easy) mixed media techniques. Hello paint, paper, ink, and getting beautifully messy with our hands.
In Spirit Wings, we’ll create angel paintings specific to your journey. Paintings that will be sacred to your story. Paintings that will inspire and manifest what’s to come. Paintings that will help you invite what you want more of (and less of).
3. No experience required. I had zero painting experience when I started painting, but I learned through practice and time. If this is all new to you, these courses will provide invaluable instruction as you find your way.
4. You will have lifetime access, which means you can return to the content again and again. As you go on your journey, your mantras and/or angels will likely change. Let art guide, nurture, and support you.
5. There is an online community of kindreds in each of these courses. In addition to interacting in the classroom, you can join our private Facebook groups where a community of your fellow creatives will offer ongoing support, resources, and inspiration. I’ve taught several online classes, and the community that forms around this course is nothing short of life changing.
One more thing: We’re having a Retirement Party for these offerings!
I think it’s really important that we celebrate beginnings, middles, AND endings. Please join me for the Retirement Party which will be held online at 11am PST on Wed, Sept 12th via Facebook Live AND Instagram Live. There will be fun stories, celebrations, and a place to gather and send these creations out with love and gratitude. I hope you’ll join me! You can find me here: Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for making these courses a deep and wide success these last many years. My heart is full. And I can’t wait to do it all over again with new courses in the future.
Don’t forget that these two painting will officially be retired on Wed, Sept 12th at midnight. So please join NOW for instant and forever access before they are gone. Hello Soul Hello Mixed Media Mantra class details are here. Spirit Wings: An Angel Painting Class details are here.
Q: When will your NEW ecourses come out?
A: I have many exciting offerings in the works, some will debut later this year and some in the Spring of 2019. Stay tuned! The best way to keep up with me is by joining my newsletter, or following me on Facebook or Instagram.
Q: I’ve already taken both of these courses. What other offerings do you have available now?
A: Many! Come check out my ecourse page for all the offerings.
PS: All photos via In Her Image Photography.
Hi, I’m Kelly Rae Roberts! Before I picked up my first paintbrush at the age of 30, I was a medical social worker. I followed my whispers and started playing with paint, and everything changed.
Don't want to miss a post?
Get my LATEST POSTS sent to your inbox.